[ipxe-devel] undi interface info

Larry Brigman larry.brigman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 00:01:56 UTC 2013

Does that need to be undionly.pxe file or  some form of keep pxe?
I ask because I embedded the following script with ipxe.pxe
---------
#!ipxe
autoboot netX ||
shell
----------------
and get the following during the chaining process:
-----------------------------
CLIENT MAC ADDR: 00 30 48 BB AB 4C  GUID: 534D4349 0002 BB48 3000
BB4830004CAB
CLIENT IP: 134.242.160.142  MASK: 255.255.252.0  DHCP IP:
134.242.160.248
GATEWAY IP:
134.242.160.254
PXE->EB: !PXE at 94CB:0070, entry point at
94CB:0106
         UNDI code segment 94CB:44B0, data segment 8E92:6390
(570-613kB)
         UNDI device is PCI 06:00.0, type
DIX+802.3
         613kB free base memory after PXE
unload
iPXE initialising
devices...ok

iPXE 1.0.0+ (7405) -- Open Source Network Boot Firmware -- http://ipxe.org

Features: HTTP iSCSI DNS TFTP AoE SRP bzImage ELF MBOOT PXE PXEXT
Menu
"netX": no such network
device
iPXE>