[ipxe-devel] Ipxe + wimboot + winpe issue

kazy modo kazyland at hotmail.fr
Thu May 30 14:43:29 UTC 2013

Hi brandon,

If i use the same files with TFTP +  boot PXE, there is no problem.
Winpe load correctly.  All drivers (Lan, Storage, chipset) are ok
Same if i'm trying to boot the same image with USB stick.
I already use this winpe image to boot and install my desktops.

I can also Boot Ipxe with the same files on my other motherboard.

But with DH67BL and DH61AG system reboot directly after winpe loading screen