[ipxe-devel] https does not work - but only on a single system

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Thu May 9 11:28:14 UTC 2013

On Thursday 09 May 2013 11:38:01 Sven Dreyer wrote:
> > Could you try building with DEBUG=x509?
>
> Argh, my bad: DEBUG=x509 revealed that my certificates are "not yet
> valid". Correct, since the Alix 3c2 does not have a battery and thinks
> it it January 1, 2000 each time it boots.

Interesting; that should have produced the error http://ipxe.org/0216e43c
(which would have immediately told you the problem), but your output showed
http://ipxe.org/0216e63c instead.  Was this a typo, or did it really show as
http://ipxe.org/0216e63c?

If it wasn't a typo, then I'd be interested in the DEBUG=x509 output to work
out why the wrong error was being reported.

Thanks,