[ipxe-devel] [gPXE] gpxe on USB or HD

Yadin Flammer yxf4 at psu.edu
Tue Jun 18 21:29:44 UTC 2013

Unfortunately I continue to be baffled by the fact that dd apparently
does not work, or that all .usb files for gpxe and ipxe are defective in
some way.  No matter what I do, the usb drive remains blank.  I have
tried formatting FAT and EXT.  I have tried different .usb files.
Nothing.  The contents are never replaced if there are any before dd,
none are written if it's blank before dd. I'm at a loss.

As for this grub4dos, do you have a site where there is download and
documentation?  So far all I find are blank and untrusted sites... If I
can set something up in Windows on a flash stick easily to boot the
files on the gpxe/ipxe ISO copied over, that would be great.

Cheers,
Yadin

   Email: yxf4 at psu.edu               Dept. Fax:    814-863-6227