[ipxe-devel] UEFI Grub 64 chaining drops to grub prompt

James A. Peltier jpeltier at sfu.ca
Mon Jun 17 18:15:03 UTC 2013

Sorry, meant to send this to the list.

----- Original Message -----

| I just go around to revisiting this after the recent snponly UEFI
| work and using

| chain
| http://mirror.its.sfu.ca/mirror/CentOS/6/os/x86_64/EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi
| || goto failed

| just seems to drop me to a grub prompt and nothing else. Am I missing
| something.

| |

| | |
| |

| | |
| |

| | |
| |

| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | |
| | |
| |

| | | --
| |

| | | James A. Peltier
| |

| | | Manager, IT Services - Research Computing Group
| |

| | | Simon Fraser University - Burnaby Campus
| |

| | | Phone : 778-782-6573
| |

| | | Fax : 778-782-3045
| |

| | | E-Mail : jpeltier at sfu.ca
| |

| | | Website : http://www.sfu.ca/itservices
| |

| | | “A successful person is one who can lay a solid foundation from
| | | the
| | | bricks others have thrown at them.” -David Brinkley via Luke Shaw
| |

| |

| | | ipxe-devel at lists.ipxe.org
| |