[ipxe-devel] Broadcom 43xx

Robin Smidsrød robin at smidsrod.no
Sun Jul 21 21:12:35 UTC 2013

On 16.07.2013 23:30, Steve Royal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m looking at reimaging a number of Dell Latitude 3330 laptops via SCCM
> 2012, and would like to (if possible) pxe boot to the WLAN card (Dell
> 1504, which is a re-badged Broadcom 43xx).
>
> Can iPxe enable this?

As far as I'm aware, that wifi card is not supported. The cards
currently supported are mostly atheros and realtek cards. If you need it
_very much_ you might be able to get in touch with fensystems.co.uk to
fund development of the feature.

A workaround is to image them using the Ethernet cable instead of using
wifi.

-- Robin