[ipxe-devel] esxi5 use ftp to install is very slow

Jarrod Johnson jarrod.b.johnson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 13:16:18 UTC 2013

In my experience in chainbooting ipxe, I've found the underlying nic to
influence things significantly.

Additionally, xCAT patches esxboot.
http://sourceforge.net/p/xcat/code/16978/tree/xcat-dep/trunk/esxboot/.  I
don't think *performance* should be an issue if you observe it actually
using non-tftp, but provided for completeness.