[ipxe-devel] building for use virtualbox

Warren Turkal wt at ooyala.com
Wed Jan 30 19:40:35 UTC 2013

Thanks for the tip. The filesize shrank a bit even though I turned HTTP and
IPV4 back on. See the following:
$ du -b bin/8086100e.rom bin/virtio-net.rom
57344 bin/8086100e.rom
56320 bin/virtio-net.rom

Wow, that bin/8086100e.rom is just under the bar for working with vbox.

So, I also removed AOE and added TFTP. The image is still just small
enough, and it works in vbox now...score!

Thanks,
wt

--
*Warren Turkal*