[ipxe-devel] building for use virtualbox

Mark Gollahon mgollahon at exacq.com
Mon Jan 28 19:29:31 UTC 2013

Warren, I'd suggest making an iPXE *test* build that removes HTTP
support just to see if you can get it below the 57344 byte mark and,
if so, see if it loads and runs.  You can always play around with
including and excluding features later.  At least, that's the way I
approached getting iPXE running in VBox.