[ipxe-devel] DHCP failing on Intel 82579V Gigabit [8086:1503] after PXE boot]

Richard Moore rich at richud.com
Sat Jan 12 10:25:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

I made a little override patch (attached) to fix the PXE booting on the
new HP laptop hardware (XX70x's) which seems to have solved the problem
in our environment.

I thought I would post it as other people had had problems and no better
solution has been forthcoming.

(Have cc'd to everyone who seemed to have had some dealings with it in
the past)

Hope this helps someone.

Regards

Rich