[ipxe-devel] Issues installing Windows 7 to iSCSI with iPXE

Steve Cross hairlesshobo at stevecross.org
Thu Jan 3 15:42:47 UTC 2013

Oh, I think I got it now. Since I noticed the problem the worst during
installation, I will see if I can manage to roll it into my WinPE
images so that when the WinPE image boots, it should fire up the
sanbootconf. I'll give this a shot and see if I can do away with that
routers option line in my dhcpd.conf. Thanks for pointing this out to
me!

OK, glad to know I'm in the right place.

-Steve