[ipxe-devel] Issues installing Windows 7 to iSCSI with iPXE

Steve Cross hairlesshobo at stevecross.org
Thu Jan 3 15:15:53 UTC 2013

I didn't realize that this routing issue had already been worked
around in iPXE. Is this something that I have to specifically enable
somewhere or is it supposed to happen automagically?

On a side note, I just realized that this is the devel mailing list
and I am only a user. Please let me know if I need to unsubscribe and
leave everyone alone since I am not actively developing iPXE - I would
hate to be intruding where I should not be.

-Steve