[ipxe-devel] keeping variable values over warm reboot possible?

Brian Rak brak at gameservers.com
Sun Dec 29 01:31:56 UTC 2013

You can keep track of this on the boot server pretty easily.  Load a
script via HTTP, and you can use your web programming language of choice
to decide if a machine has rebooted recently or not (I would suggest
keeping track via mac address, that seems to be the most reliable way,
even across manufactures (supermicro) that don't bother setting BIOS
serial numbers).