[ipxe-devel] Patch for new functionalities

Bovey Christian Christian.Bovey at chuv.ch
Wed Dec 4 10:04:58 UTC 2013

Hello,

I just made two patches to add functionalities for scripting.

The first add the possibility to add a title to the login ui (as in menu).

The second create two settings in builtin which are copy of PRODUCT_NAME and PRODUCT_SHORT_NAME from the config/general.h files. I want to be able to show the build description in my menu.

Maybe this will be useful for somebody else.

Thank you,

Christian