[ipxe-devel] Figuring out if system is (U)EFI or not

James A. Peltier jpeltier at sfu.ca
Fri Apr 5 20:34:06 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I've looked through the documentation but I can't seem to find out if there is a way to determine if the system is (U)EFI or not in a way similar to getting the cpuid value.  Is there such a thing?  If so how would I go about accomplishing this?  Pointing me to docs is fine.

--
James A. Peltier
Manager, IT Services - Research Computing Group
E-Mail  : jpeltier at sfu.ca
Website : http://www.sfu.ca/itservices

“A successful person is one who can lay a solid foundation from the bricks others have thrown at them.” -David Brinkley via Luke Shaw