[ipxe-devel] UEFI SCT patch

Daniel Li 354225989 at qq.com
Thu Sep 13 11:54:39 UTC 2012

Hi Alexandre,
Could you tell me which issue was be fixed by your patch?

I have some issue like following about ipxe with uefi,I think you are good well with uefi.

Our product will import ipxe,but efi file can't found network device,I built efi file according to the below steps.

1.I have undef PXE_STACK and  PXE_MENU in src\config\general.h.

2.Built EFI version as vendor/product specific:

$ make bin-x86-64/10222000.efi bin-x86-64/10222001.efi bin-x86-64/10222625.efi.(computer vendor is 1022 ,device id is 2001).

$make bin-x86-64-efi/80861502(computer vendor is 8086,device id is 1502).

3.insert usb drive and enter uefi shell.

4.fs0:

5.run above efi file.

6.All commands are Show the tip "No more network devices".

Best Regards,Daniel Li