[ipxe-devel] In order to ooting ESXi mboot.c32 from ipxe enable IMAGE_COMBOOT in general/config.h

Thomas Glanzmann thomas at glanzmann.de
Sun Sep 9 10:58:49 UTC 2012

Hello Robin,

> Or you can avoid using mboot.c32 from Syslinux at all and use iPXE's
> built-in Multiboot support with a script like this:

> https://gist.github.com/2769396

wow. Thank you for sharing this. I'll use that from now on. I installed
this morning 12 ESX servers using mboot.c32. I also saw that you managed
to ipxe boot ESXi from iSCSI I didn't even know that was possible until
I saw in your other script, I'll try that as well when I have little bit
of more time.

Cheers,
        Thomas