[ipxe-devel] menu hidden option ?

Ján ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Thu Oct 25 10:33:19 UTC 2012

I need this feature too. I prefer this syntax:

item --key X label

without text.

Btw, now looking at docs, are item docs OK?

In this description <text> can't follow <label>, which is not true
(but this is what I and Marek need :-).

In some menus I also need aliases, two keys which can do same action.
Here this syntax can help me too. For example to use "tab" or any special
key and also an character key for dumb terminals.

				SAL