[ipxe-devel] problem in installing Winxp iscsitarget

Oliver Rath rath at mglug.de
Sat Oct 20 13:06:57 UTC 2012

Hi Ruben!

Am 20.10.2012 03:27, schrieb Ruben Cervantes Rodríguez:
> hello colleagues I have the next problem, when I try to install winxp not
> passage of the screen where the hardware starts the recognition giving me
> an error regarding tells me the mac does not work, that may be going need
> help, excuse my English I speak Spanish not I'm used to this language.
>
> I'm using this guide: http://ipxe.org/appnote/xp_2003_direct_install

If the mac does not work, you have installed the wrong nic-driver (or
none?) via integratedrv, because winxp is looking for the right driver
via his mac-address, which must have loaded at boottime (integratedrv
enabled this normally). What is the result running integratedrv on your
machine? Whats switches did you use? Ist the booting machine the same as
the installing machine?

Regards,
Oliver