[ipxe-devel] Recent tg3 driver commits still fail on gigabit

Brandon Penglase bpenglase-ipxe at Spaceservices.net
Fri Oct 19 02:41:31 UTC 2012

FYI to all, apparently Apple's Thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter
(http://store.apple.com/us/product/MD463ZM/A/thunderbolt-to-gigabit-ethernet-adapter)
uses the 57762 chip (PCI ID 14e4:1682). Looks like these
patches also fixes an issue with that card. A person by the name of
BoRiS came into the IRC channel reporting that this adapter with a
Retina Macbook Pro, was not working (even on 100mbit). Once these
patches were applied, it started working.

Maybe this also is the fix for the other thread about the iMacs?

	Brandon Penglase