[ipxe-devel] Error : "invalid magic number"

Tejas Upadhyay upadhyay61 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 05:20:58 UTC 2012

when I run 'multiboot boot/hello.bin, it says no "error : multiboot header
found". Any clue what needs to be done to add multiboot header?.
My hello.c  code is simple :

main()
{

        //char *c = 't';
        //putchar(c);
        //putchar(c);
}

It does nothing but it should atleast run successfully.....no error should
come right...!!

--
*Thanks,

Tejas Upadhyay