[ipxe-devel] [romprefix] Regression within AMI BIOS

Anton D. Kachalov mouse at yandex-team.ru
Mon Jul 23 20:43:22 UTC 2012

Michael,

I'll check it tomorrow with almost 64k image and bigger than that.

BTW, is it fine to have allocated block for SOURCE_IMAGE but don't have for DESTINATION as a result of PMM Find calls (PMM-Z8NR-D12.png)? Before recent fixes I have 0xFFFFFFFF instead of zeroes on KPGME-D16 (PMM-KGPME-D16.png).

--
Anton D. Kachalov

ITO, R&D group, Senior System Engineer
Tel: +7 (495) 739-70-00 ext.7613