[ipxe-devel] comments on documentation

Carlos Capriotti capriotti.carlos at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 07:59:07 UTC 2012

Hello, iPXE team.

First of all, fantastic work. Thank you very much for the efforts.

I am currently implementing iPXE on a lab environment, in order to be able
to boot all of my tools w/o much effort.

It is looking very promising.

I am just dropping these few notes to you with minor suggestions.

For instance, I was going over the http://ipxe.org/embed documentation, and
found out a few things (the actual techniques explained on the page) not
working.

Maybe including a link of form referring to the web pages, for comments and
such.

More or less, in the same line, I missed the usual "Donate" button, after
all,sounds fair that good software should be rewarded.

Anyway, thank you again for the great initiative and keep up the good work.

Happy New Year.

Carlos