[ipxe-devel] Can't revert 6324bd commit

hai wu haiwu.us at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:32:50 UTC 2012

Thanks Guys. There's new firmware for the NIC, and yes I agree that we
probably need to test again with latest release some time later. I just
want to have this option available in case some newer commit like this one
would causing additional issues and we have to revert that one.

How difficult to find all the dependencies/commits on one commit I need to
revert in git? I assume those should be reverted if "git revert" is done in
a certain order?