[ipxe-devel] Can't revert 6324bd commit

Hai Wu haiwu.us at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 23:30:17 UTC 2012

Yes, it would be nice to be able to revert one commit in ipxe, while there's no confirmed solution available at the time. This would apply to all commits in ipxe code, if that commit turns out to cause issue. There's nice instruction in ipxe website on how to identify which commit is causing issue using git bisect, but there's no instruction on how to revert that commit.

Sent from my iPod