[ipxe-devel] [gPXE] gPXE HTTPS support

Slawomir Latkowski slawomir.latkowski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:47:26 UTC 2011

I had an issue to run AoE on some network cards from iPXE. For example it
was working with intel, but hanging with rhine network cards, but even
that, iPXE , AoE mix was intermittent.
As I have all ready PXE environment, I am chainloading gPXE (or iPXE) from
GRUB4DOS. I know that can be a problem but i have already tested it by
said, there is no problem over gPXE but https error. I don't mind using it
as it is, because the network doesn't have to be fully protected but I was
thinking that I am doing something wrong and one of you guys may know what
it is.

P.S. I appreciate your hard work and the great project you have done.

Regards
Slawek