[ipxe-devel] Command line disabled when embedding a script

Sven Dreyer sven at dreyer-net.de
Thu May 26 15:19:04 UTC 2011

Hi List,

I asked myself whether this could be configurable via a DHCP option, like:

option ipxe.no-prompt code XXX = unsigned integer 8;

For specific hosts, I then could set:

option ipxe.no-prompt 1;

in the host's section of my dhcpd.conf.

This way I could avoid to embed a script into iPXE.

Best regards,
Sven