[ipxe-devel] arbel sanboot ib_srp

Lee Staples lee.staples at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:12:54 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking a look,

Would be grateful if you could advise as I'm not a coder and have spotted
the following difference in the Free Queue Pair Number procedure between
arbel.c and hermon.c

arbel_bit_mask_free ( arbel->qp_inuse, qpn_offset );

hermon_bit_bit_mask_free ( hermon->qp_inuse, qpn_offset, 1  );

Is it worth me modify the arbel.c and trying again?

Regards

Lee