[ipxe-devel] iPXE DHCP failure

Michael Cirineo jeriryan87 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:19:22 UTC 2011

Michael,

Thanks for the reply. I'll try those options.

I'm also trying to understand dhcp.h, and I am not very familiar with C.  I'm not sure how to make it so that iPXE uses #define BOOTP_FL_BROADCAST 0x8000 in dhcp.h.

So how can I ensure that iPXE uses #define BOOTP_FL_BROADCAST 0x8000 when doing DHCP?  I'm experimenting with a broadcast response instead of unicast, that's how my other PXE clients are set up.

-Mike