[ipxe-devel] ipxe configuration files, forum

Dylan's PCs dylanspcs at gmail.com
Sun May 8 03:24:43 UTC 2011

On 04/24/2011 04:29 PM, Michael Brown wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 Apr 2011 14:40:58 Dylan's PCs wrote:
>>> The forum has been running happily at http://forum.ipxe.org for several
>>> days now, and is up to 8 members and 26 posts.  I'm really quite pleased
>>> with it!
>> I just wanted to let you know that I'll be starting the code for this in
>> the next couple of days. I delayed a bit for personal reasons.
> Thanks!  It'd be great to have the ipxe-devel mailing list content included in
> the forum.
>
> Michael

Mike,

I've been experimenting & reading about different ways to implement this
functionality, and I've been looking very seriously at the mailparse
extension for PHP ( http://php.net/manual/en/book.mailparse.php ) as a
likely candidate. Is this an issue for you? Or would it be something
you're willing to install (assuming you haven't already, on my Mandriva
Enterprise Server 5 install I have the RPM for it already installed) on
your server? I don't see why I should write a totally custom parser vs.
using an existing extension that is well documented and has everything
we need. Anyways, let me know what you think :)

Dylan