[ipxe-devel] Chainloading from iPXE to other PXE servers

Mike Sollanych msollany at sfu.ca
Mon Mar 28 20:11:28 UTC 2011

I'll give the patch a shot as soon as I can and let you know.
To make sure I understand correctly: I should then be able to put ${variables} inside the menu config files I am loading for vesamenu.c32 and they should be expanded?

Mike Sollanych - msollany at sfu.ca - 778.782.6996
IT Services RCG - Math, Stats, CECM
Simon Fraser University