[ipxe-devel] Keymap support

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 14:09:07 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 16 Mar 2011 13:50:43 Sven Dreyer wrote:
> Am 16.03.2011 14:38, schrieb Sven Dreyer:
> > I then realized that _all_ the src/hci/keymap/keymap_??.c files are zero
> > bytes in size. Is that intended?
>
> Maybe I was too fast, I started the git checkout directly after
> receiving your email. The zero-byte files had a timestamp of today,
> 12:09 UTC. The new git checkout no more has zero-byte keymap files.

I wonder if what happened was that the build process tried to rebuild the
keymap files and failed to do so, creating zero-length files.

The keymap files are autogenerated, but the rebuild should probably never be
automatically triggered, since the process won't work on all systems.  I have
pushed a commit to fix this behaviour.