[ipxe-devel] How to continue the boot process?

Yann Genevois yann.genevois at inrialpes.fr
Thu Jun 9 08:13:19 UTC 2011

Hi!

I would like to know if it is possible to exit IPXE in order to continue the boot process.
For example if a user has scheduled a CDrom boot after the PXE boot i'd like to exit IPXE and continue the boot process like it was scheduled. But i can't know what he has scheduled after PXE boot (cdrom, hard drive...), so i'd just like continue the boot process like if the IPXE rom wasn't loaded.

Is there a way to do that? I'm not sure about that.
Thanks a lot.

--
',',',',',',',' Yann GENEVOIS                         | INRIA - MESCAL
',',',',',',',' Ingénieur Expert - Projet Computemode | 655, avenue de l'Europe