[ipxe-devel] [bug] PXE boot, load undionly.kpxe , failure to see net card 1969:1026

Jedrzej Kalinowski kalinoj1 at iem.pw.edu.pl
Tue Jul 26 18:47:31 UTC 2011

 On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 20:58:14 +0100, RiCH wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
>  Thanks for reply, sorry for delay in responding, was away this w/e
>
>  It says just
>  initializing devices .... no preload UNDI device found
>  (in white)
>
>  ...and nothing in red as on other machines at this point.
>
>  Regards
>
>  Rich

 Hi Michael,

 Maybe it's the same issue I discovered back in May?
 http://lists.ipxe.org/pipermail/ipxe-devel/2011-May/000656.html

 I still havn't had enought time to try your ultimate solution with
 debugging the asembler memory copying code step-by-step. Maybe I'll do
 it this week, unfortunately I'm no asm hacker, so it's kinda tough task
 for me.

 BR,
 Jedrzej Kalinowski

--