[ipxe-devel] question about double amp

Pete I. Eby ebypi at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 13 15:15:24 UTC 2011

Hi there,

Unfortunately, no - I get the same.

(Just to clarify, I am not using a boot script, but rather just using
the shell and downloading the files, not that I think that would
necessarily matter, but I could be wrong.)

I thought perhaps I might need to add a root=/dev/ram to the kernel
line, but this too did not seem to work.

It's so close to working, I'd love to make this work.

Pete