[ipxe-devel] Implementing a new download protocol

Andrew Bobulsky rulerof at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:16:43 UTC 2011

Hello Wigi,

I was fumbling through the gPXE source a few weeks ago wondering the exact
same thing, and I believe the directory structure of iPXE should be
identical for this purpose.

Protocols that are built in when you compile are #defined in
/config/general.h, and the source files for those protocols are in
/src<https://git.ipxe.org/ipxe.git/tree/HEAD:/src>
/net <https://git.ipxe.org/ipxe.git/tree/HEAD:/src/net>/tcp<https://git.ipxe.org/ipxe.git/tree/HEAD:/src/net/tcp>
/
*
*
*I think you'll need some more detailed information than that, but if you're
looking to get started straight away I can at least suggest looking there ;)
*
*
*
*Regards,*