[ipxe-devel] iPXE without DHCP 66/67 Settings

Albert Hernandez Albert.Hernandez at stjoe.org
Tue Jan 4 01:46:57 UTC 2011

I want to say Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

With Michaels email assistance I was able to complete my initial requirements of a round robin PXE-less boot environment.

Great Stuff!

My next round would be use a VIP on the TFTP server.  This is going to be some fun stuff!

Thank you again for the help.

Albert

Albert Hernandez