[ipxe-devel] Re: e1000e/8086:1502 not working?

LEVAI, Levente Levente.Levai at avia.kfkipark.hu
Tue Dec 6 14:48:57 UTC 2011

I'm using ipxe.lkrn/ipxe.exe. Since my mail I found out that
the problem is that when building ipxe.lkrn from the new(er)
snapshot the resulting binary does not fall back to undipci
when no drivers are found, whereas the march snapshot does.

I have had no time to check the latest version in which, as
it seems to me from the commit logs, the build process was
fixed.

What do you think
-will undipci work in ipxe.exe?
-is 8086:1502 (there is an 8086:1503, too) would be a difficult
  task?

Levente