[ipxe-devel] Request for syslinux com32r support.

Miller, Shao shao.miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Wed Apr 27 03:36:50 UTC 2011

Is there a problem with using iPXE -> PXELINUX?  They can certainly be
packaged together.

COMBOOT32 modules are "going away" in favour of ELF, and maybe even EFI
modules after that.  This might be a waste of effort unless you have a
strong case for it.

Daniel Verkamp's original COMBOOT module support for gPXE was certainly
great work and has come in handy.

- Shao Miller