[ipxe-devel] cannot boot memtest86+

Michael Stumpf mjstumpf at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 13:04:31 UTC 2011

That worked great -- thanks.  While unnecessary, I appreciate you taking the
time to point out how easy it is to build memtest, because I had problems
(and it suggested to me that this is uncommon/there is an easy fix).

Building memtest on an x64 system didn't work, because there is an
assumption that /usr/include/gnu/stubs-32.h is present.  Move to a 32-bit
machine, problem solved.

Also, I suggest that maybe you post a note about this more conspicuously.  I
spent quite a while googling "ipxe memtest", as well as more refined
searches, before asking.

Thanks again-
Michael