[ipxe-devel] ipxe configuration files, forum

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 13:21:47 UTC 2011

On Thursday 31 Mar 2011 23:21:13 Michael Brown wrote:
> On Thursday 31 Mar 2011 23:00:08 Dylan's PCs wrote:
> > Consider using MyBB over phpBB. I develop for MyBB, which is much more
> > secure and has a better feature set than phpBB. I've a MyBB plugin for
> > posting to a forum via email in the works that would be suitable for
> > this. I'll probably have it completed in a couple of weeks.
>
> phpBB was just a default choice so I'm happy to switch, especially if I can
> ask you for help!  :)
>
> I'll get MyBB installed tomorrow or over the weekend.  Let me know if
>  there's anything I can do to help with the e-mail-to-forum development.

MyBB is now packaged as an RPM and installed.  From the packaging point of
For example, the only source code link I can find is

  http://www.mybb.com/download/latest

but for use in an RPM, I would much rather have a link such as

  http://www.mybb.com/download/mybb-1.6.2.zip

Similarly for the various translations, which currently have links such as
http://www.mybb.com/download/98/zip - are there more permanent links
available, preferably with meaningful names?