[ipxe-devel] Iscsi boot fails with the error message: Connection reset

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Sat Apr 2 23:59:48 UTC 2011

On Friday 01 Apr 2011 08:01:43 Frank Weed wrote:
> I haved downloaded the latest ipxe code and complied it.
> Unfortunately, I am still having the same issue.

Sorry about that.  It seems as though the previous fix (commit 3f442d3) didn't
really work.  I can only assume that when I tested the fix I must have been
looking at the wrong TCP connection in the wireshark trace, and so I was
actually verifying that Linux (rather than iPXE) was sending the correct TSecr
value.  My bad.

I have implemented what is hopefully a correct fix this time:

  http://git.ipxe.org/ipxe.git/commitdiff/c4369eb

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,