[ipxe-devel] Incorrect next-server (QIP + Microsoft RIS/WDS)

Tim Wright tim at binbash.co.uk
Sun Jul 25 19:21:27 UTC 2010

Hi Michael,

Our IP Services team set the default next-server to 0.0.0.0 and these boxes have started working perfectly.

Just wanted to say thanks a lot for all your help. We've been playing with booting gPXE for a while now, and it's undoubtedly going to change the way we boot systems (goodbye TFTP!). Best of luck with the project going forward...

Cheers,

Tim

Sent from my iPhone