[ipxe-devel] question about double amp

Thomas Miletich thomas.miletich at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 00:51:03 UTC 2010

Hello,
while I haven't tried the new scripting features myself it is my
impression that this is the intended behavior.

If I understood it correctly you're supposed to append '||' at the end
of the commands, if you don't want the script to abort:

     imgfetch ${uuid}/foo.bar && goto :have_foo_bar ||
     imgfetch foo.bar
     :have_foo_bar

I could be totally wrong though.
Hope that helps